Our Policies and Spa Etiquette
Spa POLICIES & CULTURE
- A 24 hour cancellation notice is required to avoid full service charges
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your spa appointment time
- For your convenience, a 18% gratuity charge will be added to all service as is customary for spa services
- Shula’s Athletic Club Members received 10% off full price retail and full priced individual services
- Please inform your therapist of any health concerns or allergies prior to your service
- Minors Policy: guest ages 13-17 must have a parent or guardian present at all times during Massage and Body Care Rituals. Minors 12 years and older are welcome to experience Facial Rituals with a parent or guardian’s approval. Children under 12 are not permitted in the spa areas. The spa relaxation area is provided for spa guests only.
When booking an appointment please notify us if you have high blood pressure, allergies (including shellfish), physical disabilities, diabetes, pregnant, or have any other health concerns.
Your punctuality is greatly appreciated. Arriving at least 20 minutes prior to your appointment allows time to change, shower, and relax in our lounge area. If you arrive late for your appointment, as a courtesy to the next guest, your service will end at the scheduled time and full value of your service will be charged.
For comfort during your service we will provide a robe and sandals. Our staff are licensed professionals and aware of your need for privacy. Massage and Body Care Rituals are best received without undergarments as you are modestly covered at all times during your services.
Our changing room amenities include lockers and a shower. Even though lockers are provided please avoid bringing valuables to the spa.
THE SPA AT SHULA’S RETURN POLICY:
Retail Products: If you are not perfectly satisfied with your retail purchase, we would be pleased to exchange it for a new item within 30 day of purchase and a valid receipt. Jewelry is non-refundable.
Gift card purchases: Although gift cards purchases are non-refundable, you may use the dollar amount on the gift cards towards any retail product or service exclusively at the spa at shula’s.